• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Another New Scan! (Terra with Malificent?! Cinderella and Ven!)

Yea i know malificent is the same, but i hope the princesses stay the same too. It would be kinda weird if all the princesses were younger girls. I think it would be cool if some of the princesses would fight with you, like ariel did ( know she wasn't one of the seven, but she was still a...
  2. R

thanks!! I really hope all the past characters are not really young. It will be cool for hurcules and mabey a few other because they were young in the movie, but some of the characters, like malificent and the princesses, are ageless.
  3. R

:( ahh and it was my first post too!! i fixed it though..
  4. R

I don't think Cinderella is a little girl. In the movie she was probably about 20-ish and that is when she wore her famous dress. In the scan she is wearing the dress so she can't be younger that 20. I think she just looks young becuase she is in the background of the scan so she looks short and...
Back