• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

when sora and roxas became "One" ?

I have a question that has always been bothering me since i have played KH2 remember back when roxas and sora became one? technically they were separated when roxas was born correct? so that was back in hollow bastion since sora wasnt whole, shouldnt there have been some kind of...
  2. M

ATW's computer related to bbs?

I recently read a forum post about the interesting qualities keyblades have in bbs. i then thought back to when i saw footage of terra summoning his keyblade it was similar to roxas summoning his in the data twilight town From this comes my theory that perhaps BBS is truely a LOOK into the...
  3. M

question

is it true that ven holds his keyblade backwards? can someone please provide me with proof? i thought in the secret ending he held it regular like everyone else? if he holds it backward i am definitely excited to try to play as him. hewould be quite interesting to play as thank you.
  4. M

Something i wished to point out about Xion (the 14th member)

Ok so i logged in today to very exciting news, that there is more information about 358/2 days=) the information that appealed to me the most, was that we were actually getting more information about the 14th member of org 13! now, to my point, the 14th member is Xion now doesn't that dispel...
  5. M

A bit more evidence?

hey, well, i was just reading a [post, that explained various reasons that, Terra May be Xemnas+Ansem in the past......thay were pretty good reasons i believe...and they actually changed my opinions....but....people seem to think that this may not be possible because you can fight Terra in FM+...
  6. M

Is it weird, if i want to make an org13 name for myself?

heh yah, my name is Markell, and idk it just is interesting to me how they made names for themselfs that way. hah but sadly, the best i could do was Marxllek so hah i need help. idk post and tell me what you thing of org 13, and hey, if you can help? its all appreciated.
Back