• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Does Riku have...?

Yes, he didn't have a Nobody. We kinda just got off the Topic of Riku not having a Nobody. But we were in his Heart Possesion. But that's okay ^^
  2. D

Does Riku have...?

I know that, it's just look it up or something besides asking it over again.
  3. D

Does Riku have...?

Yes, this Thread should be closed once and for all. ^^ Glad to see this Convesation has ended.
  4. D

Thought this was real:P

Yes, I think it deserves an 9/10 Even though I was hoping for new pictures for the Menu Screen. Other than that one of Terra in the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Secret Ending.
  5. D

Does Riku have...?

Yes, Ansem did take over Riku's Body. But in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories I think Riku got rid of that bond/ take over Riku thing out of him.
  6. D

I know I think they did a pretty good job with it. ^_^
  7. D

Does Riku have...?

Yes, Ven_013 is right he got possessed from Ansem. Riku doesn't have a Nobody. It can get tiring when people ask them same question over and over again >_<
  8. D

Hm, I've seen this before. Yes, it's kinda old but still pretty cool. I can't wait for the game, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep to come out. >_<
Back