• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

strongest

i have to say marluxia or larxene
  2. K

Ven Render

looks good, i could have never taken 7 hrs to do that i would have given up after 15 minutes XD, but anyways nice job
  3. K

Something I noticed about 358/2 Days image...

just wanted to know here but did they choose oathkeeper cuz it was given to you buy kairi and oblivion cuz you get it after the fight with riku or am i wrong
  4. K

ES's attacks/moves=Terra's moves in BBS??

i doubt it cuz maybe terra learned those moves after te time of bbs or maybe they wont use it at all because the people outside of japan arent even suposed to have seen those moves so i dont think they will be available
  5. K

Soras Level

i was lvl 46 or 49 one of the two i cant remember but anyways yah....
  6. K

organization tiles & elements

i dont think marluxias element is flower i think its nature
  7. K

how many times does axel ACTUALLY say "got it memorized"?

he sais once when he tells sora about saix, he sais it once to roxas, he sais it once when he disspears and thats all i remember
  8. K

Not Sure It Exists

theres a video on youtube i forget what its called but t shows how to use code breaker and if you skip to the end it tel you the codes for all the people that you can have as guests
  9. K

Wierd thing about KH2......

this is quind of a stupid question but soras hearless is it the dark side heartess or was it that shadow you played as and god destroyed when kairi huged him and turned back to normal
  10. K

2 or more surprising worlds in BBS

just saying here but wasn't cinderellas world destroyed acoarding to the fairy god mother in KH1... or does that not apply here since BBS happens before KH1??????????????
  11. K

Subjects of Confusion

i cant remember where but i herd there was gonna be a new type of enemy in bbs but maybe it was wrong
  12. K

Terra's keyblade

i hed that terra keyblade is called the sunset seaker can any one tell me if its true, and also in KH 2 FM does any one know what terra sais before and after you fight him
Back