• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Sora's parents?

sorry about double posting :)>- peace!
  2. J

Funny 14th Org. Member theory. (not mine)

i did not understand the joke of this...
  3. J

A REALLY small theory about BBS

i agree with xirsch that there were many more keybladers than VAT... since there are so many, maybe more than one keyblade war happened and the one with VAT and the MS was the last one before sora... (a very crazy, unrelated thought) [peace!]
  4. J

Sora's parents?

i agree with those who said that families in kh does not make a large impact... (merry Christmas... [here anyway where i live])
  5. J

Sora's parents?

i agree with those who said that families in kh does not make a large impact...
  6. J

Coded=Stupid?

i don't think it's stupid.... i only hate games in cellphones (except the snake ones hehe) anyway it could be better than KH: Mobile
  7. J

Resurrected Ven Idea

i still like other theory better... the one with sora having ven's, kairi's, and his own hearts in the time of KH1 and ven's and kairi's heart separating from his when he stabbed himself with the dark keyblade. ven's heart went to roxas when he came into being thus making him look like ven and...
  8. J

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

cool!! i missed so much... i forgot to check hehe aw... anyway i have a psp (the plain, old one) i hope BBS works there if anyone knows a link to a trailer of BBS please tell me!! thanks
Back