• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Please pray with me

Man, thats sad. I do not know what I would do if that was my predicament. I will pray for her, just keep us posted with progress. I just hope her family accepted Jesus into their heart before this happened.
  2. D

The most annoying things about KH2!

Atlantica was annoying because of the singing Filling Jiminy's Journal was annoying (still is) and Sora talking about Riku like they were rated "G" (fruity)
  3. D

my screen goes black -deep jungle landing

If your ghetto like me -- and you don't want to spend money -- here's what you do to clean all scratched disks: 1) Spread toothpaste all over the disk ( not the front, obviously ) 2) Let it sit for 7- 10 minutes 3) After, rinse it off and dry it with a soft cloth, or your shirt 4) Put it in...
  4. D

Help/Support ► Do you get teased?

Lycian has a good, funny point.
  5. D

I need help on Sephiroth. BAD.

Thanx for the tip.(10 more characters)
  6. D

The only reason i had fatal crest was for berserk charge, since i dont have it yet.
  7. D

Cat-fights Here!!!

Anyone who wants to have a fight with someone, do it here. I'll just sit back and relax.
  8. D

I hate Sephiroth:cursing:. Every time I try to kill him, I die. I really need help on him. Any strategies on the weapon/abilities/customize/the way to beat him, please tell me. I am level 80, lvl 3 on all growth abilities, and I use Fatal Crest( I have Ultima Weapon though). Any strategies that...
  9. D

kh2 pics needed

Google, Yahoo!, KHInsider graphics all have Kingdom Hearts I/II pics.
Back