• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Rough Release Dates Of BBS and 358/2Days !!

according to the Official Playstation Magazine is Birth By Sleep Being Released in 2008, there in no confirmation date yet but it's supposed to be 2008. also, 358/2Days is being released at the same time as BBS, so it will also being released this year! w00t!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  2. T

Music in BBs?

i hope Yoko Shimomura ( the composer of KH and KHII tracks ) will also compose the tracks for BBs and 358/2 Days...
  3. T

The third Symbol

this ia an image of the crown, as it is not named so far i would call it . The Kingdom Crown. Notice that when you change maps in Hollow Bastion ( Radiant Garden ) you can see the Crown very clearly, also when Sora locks the Keyhole of every world that the Crown appears on the ground.
  4. T

Kingdom Hearts The Movie!

how many of the members of Kingdom Hearts Insider would like that Square-Enix made a Movie (or more as of the duration for all the KH games so far) of Kingdom Hearts ? Like Square-Enix made the movie: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, i really like the movie, beautifull disign and story. Who...
Back