• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Help/Support ► RAPE!!!!!!!!

You white people crack me up XD, and I'd have to agree with Shadukai there.
  2. O

Whatever happened to the following?:
  3. O

If a little kid speaks, and no one pays attention to him- the little kid will eventually hush up. Think of the little kid as racism. So you're saying, though it is true, that it is wrong simply because he is black? This is the reason women don't get in trouble as much, "Well, she's female-...
  4. O

Bah, people lie about rape all the time over the internet. It's take no emotion to type, it's completely different from real life. The day in which people don't find derogatory terms offensive will be the day when no one will make such remarks, sadly- you people still seem offended. You make...
  5. O

You need a lesson in humor.
  6. O

Do you think I was kidding? Of course we care, but that's no reason to bring us into serious problems that we obviously can't solve. I mean, seriously, we could tell her, "Go speak with your parents, teachers, and/or friends who will eventually tell your parents and/or teachers." But, come on...
  7. O

This is the internet... we care... bunches...
Back