• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Open Challenge~~

Yay I think I can open threads again!! xD Power characters. I haven't decided on my character yet, but it's nobody new (in other words, one of the four I ever bothered to create) AAAAND I'm down to Ivana or Axiala. I'll take up to 3 people, depending on exactly who I'm using. I will either edit...
  2. R

Rokazu Return....Again

For those of you who're not tired of me coming back every now and then and jumping off the face of the Earth, I'm back~ :D (Does anyone even care?) Yeah I've been inactive again for a pretty damn long time now and when I last disappeared (excluding the occasional 5-10 minute logins since) I had...
  3. R

Within A World of Paradox - Introducing Ivana (open)

This is an open challenge, non-continuum, to anyone interested. Normal rules apply (no godmod/power play) but please note that this is a POWER CHARACTER BATTLE. Please read the template before you decide to join. This is only a "test run" for the character and it is possible that I make changes...
  4. R

Against the Impossible

Please note that this is not an open challenge. This thread is to be done by Jack London, Purple Feather and me, ONLY. Comments are welcomed, but please do not spam. This roleplay battle is the first battle to be encountered in the story of Arokan Validus (which Purple Feather and Jack London...
  5. R

The Tale of Arokan Validus

It's basically the story for the very first character I made, whose name is (obviously) Arokan Validus. I just felt like posting it. C If you are interested, the first battle that will soon be encountered (in accordance to the story's chronology) has just begun on the Roleplay-Battles section...
  6. R

Open Challenge

Yup, yet another one. Neither of the ones regarding Axiala and Valhus ever started. And yes, this will be an open challenge to anyone who is interested in fighting either Axiala or Valhus (I'm not decided yet). This is a Power-Character RP; regular rules as usual, non-continuum. I guess if...
  7. R

Axiala Again

Ugh...Yeah, I'll be fighting with Axiala again, because none of its battles seem to ever conclude or even go for more than 2 or 3 posts for that matter. Any interested? Just post your template, choose your setting, and make an opening post. First come first served of course. Please don't spam if...
  8. R

New Discovery - Project Valhus

Uh...yeah I'm testing out a new character that I just made. It's not perfect yet and I'll probably have changes to him. Open challenges, non-continuum, power-characters, 1 on 1. Normal rules (obviously). Here's the template. It'll be first come first served. First person to post a template will...
  9. R

Rokazu vs Kishi

This is NOT an open challenge. My friend has just begun roleplaying and I want her to be able to have a grip of what usually happens in a roleplay. I do not need a judge; you may watch the battle progress, however, please don't spam in the thread. Kishi: Basically, regular rules are no PP...
  10. R

Open Challenge

Yeah..I kinda know I would regret this but...whatever. I feel like rping; open challenge...I think most people here know the rules too clearly for me to even say it. Intending on a 1v1, but if anyone wishes, I wouldn't mind a 2v2.. Wow I forgot to say; power characters rp ~_~
  11. R

another 1v1?

i was hoping that this Christmas vacation would be a good time to rp. so yeah, if anyone would like to; but i won't start until the end of this week. i'll tell more about it when i have time later. normal rules apply to the rp i guess, so nothing special or anything; no pp, no godmod, and it's...
  12. R

Rokazu vs. Shadows Fall

(lol couldn't resist describing it so detailed. my bad, anyway, here's the post) As soon as Axiala approached this lively planet electronic signals were detected throughout the sphere. For a world at its time this planet seemed rather densely populated. There were many cities established all...
  13. R

Open challenge this time

Apparently Purple Feather turned down my request, so I guess I could have an open challenge. This will be a PC match, or is that how you call it? I would like this to be a 1 on 1, but I could do teams. Again, I'll post my template when someone accepts.
  14. R

Rising of a New Character [Challenge to Purple Feather]

I would like to roleplay with you. It's my first time in this site and your name just sounds cool. I hope you would roleplay with me. If you accept, I'll post my character.
Back