• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

terra fight item???

dude its a crown its just ta prove something ya did in the game:confused: to help i will write down what you have to do to get the crown bronze:beat all 13 orginization members[data form] in...
  2. G

HELP! ar max codes :S

sorry but i forgot that ha ha ha:laugh: but the 15th member you should try youtube i saw people playing as donald,goofy riku and also extra keyblades,antiform on drive menu so why dont ya check youtube:thumbsup: and microsoft994 ,please try bringing your good codes to an uk kingdom hearts2
  3. G

:cursing:ya dummy i told ya go ta microsoft 994 website but if ya don't think that website is good enough for ya go to youtube and type in kingdom hearts2 cheat codes or kingdom hearts2 action replay codes:cursing:
  4. G

dude here is the master code yur looking fur master code:38AU-05A9-91WMV 9ZCM-08JU-UKV6W oh and in case it sez invalid instead of 0 try O:thumbsup: . for more codes go ta http://us.codejunkies.com/codes and go to platform click ps2 action replay max then to country and click on uk. oh and...
  5. G

maybe yar usin the american master code and other codes on a eurapean or uk disk:cursing:don't ya hate that but its ok dud, we all make mistakes :thumbup: oh, i know whats typed after a couple of these has nothing to do with kh or ar max codes but does anybody know any funny sayings. oh and if i...
  6. G

New Keyblades

how about a keyblade like the dream sword,dream staff and dream shield from kh1:laugh: or how a keyblade that can only be used by antiforms. IT could only be used when hp critical and it could be entirly black and be shaped like the ultima weapons...
  7. G

Kingdom Hearts ll & Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ Discussion

OI DOESN'T ANYBODY HERE KNOW WHAT THE EU MASTER CODE FOR THE ACTION REPLAY MAX FOR KINGDOM HEARTS II IS HUH HUH @#$*./,':cursing: I MEAN I KNOW THAT ANTI FORM ISNT THAT STRONG BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE IN KH II THAT YA CAN TURN INTO ANTI FORM BUT IF YA USE THE CODE I WILL PUT ON LATER THERE...
  8. G

Kingdom Hearts ll & Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ Discussion

JUST TO BRING IT UP DOES ANYBODY HERE KNOW THE UK KINGDOM HEARTS 2 MASTER CODE FOR ACTION REPLAY MAX IS:toungesmile: BECAUSE I HAVE GOT THE CODE FOR ANTI FORM IN CASE ANYBODY IS INTERESTED :cursing: @#/.$ OR IN OTHER WORDS *BEEP*...
  9. G

Did you notice...

:cry: sorry about that im like HADES IM SHORT TEMPERED:toungesmile:
  10. G

Did you notice...

AW COME ON HOW COULD MOST OF YOU MISS THINGS LIKE THAT:cursing: .OH AND JUST TO POINT OUT MOST OF THE OTHER ORGINAZATION XIII MEMBERS NAMES ARE ANAGRAMS WITH X INSERTED. BUT IM NOT...
  11. G

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

:cursing:I WILL SIGN THIS PETITION IF IT WILL BRING FINAL MIX TO USA AND THE EU AT LATE 2007 OR EARLY 2008:cursing:
Back