• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► The Traveler

awsome i liked all three of your chapters and i cant wait to see wats in chapter four good luck
  2. N

Fanfiction ► Beginning of a New Fate

just kidding about that post it is alright keep going hahahahahahahaha
  3. N

THIS FANCLUB IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PLAYED ANY KH GAMES

This fan club in order for you to participate 2 things you must do before you join.Fist you have to leave a post of you favorite kh game and then tell who your favorite character from that game is. Then you can post anything about of the kh games you have played like how well you liked or just...
  4. N

This thread is a place for you to post any speacial event you want every one to know

Hey im new here but I had a great idea to make a thread that allows you guys to leave any posts you want that involves you, your town, or even the state or country. Remember only events or speacial occasion like birthdays parties or a parade or festival type of events. Only things you want every...
  5. N

crap to hear rest talk to me at school
  6. N

Fanfiction ► The End of Light and The Beginning of Darkness

Chapter1: The Darkness Spreads The black mist that rose from the comet took 1 hour to completely spread all around the world. The mist has a secrete that no one could find out what it was until they saw Harlo in a black robe and a staff that controled all the powers on earth. The people...
  7. N

I know who you are nojerom_14 scince you are right next to me Ill start annoying you so be nice
  8. N

In the year 2903 was the start of an adventure that none would soon forget. Prologue It all started in April of 1998 when a mysterious comet hit the Earth. At first people just ignored it and went on with there lives. About 29 years later an old man started thinking that he was hearing the...
  9. N

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

hey I liked your story I think that you should keep up the good work oh and Roxas is totaly awsome
  10. N

hi what an interesting little story you started when is the next one going to be done so I can see what happens ( If I can ever get on the computer at home)
Back