• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Ven and Sora

When has it been confirmed that Ven and Roxas are different people? You guys arent going deep enough into this. How could a nobody, a being without a heart, use weapons whose requirement is a strong heart. because he is the body of someone who could? doubt it. the preview of BBS shown at TGS...
  2. T

Keyblade Mix-up

Although it is kinda odd for mikey to have darkness, it makes sense, he was in the dark realm first. There is no true keyblade master, only weilders. look at sunset horizon, there are thousands of keyblades that have either lost their weilder or waiting for a suitible heart.
  3. T

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

Heres my theory: Although Terra and Sora do have a resemblance, its Ven and Sora's relationship that should really be focused on. If any of you have read what the dialog from the birth by sleep preview at TCG, at the end it says "Because he is my friend, erase me." This leads me to believe that...
Back