• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Sora is Evil!!!

When you think about it, all Organisation 13 wanted was to have hearts, yet Sora killed them one by one. This makes Sora evil. I don't think his motives to destroy Organisation 13 were ever revealed. Why did he do it?
  2. K

A THIRD plot contradiction

Axel was acting of his own volition the entire time. He wanted to retrieve Roxas because he was a friend. He had no intention of killing Roxas, merely taking him by force, which was the necessity as Roxas had lost his memories of being friends with Axel.
  3. K

A plot contradiction?

Secret Ansem Report #5 In this realm, where all existence has been disintegrated, I have just barely managed to preserve my sense of self by continuing to think and to write. It is a place where even time has lost all meaning. Eternity is as but a moment here. I must make haste. Certainly their...
  4. K

A plot contradiction?

Well, the emblem heartless, as they are known, steal hearts from people, and that is why they have hearts. They multiply when they steal hearts. Everything is answered in the Ansem Reports of Kingdom Hearts 1: Ansem Report 2 It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct...
  5. K

Crown-G

Name- Crown/G Cost- 15 HP- 1 Effects- Reduces HP down to 1, but the Ship will start missions in berserk mode. Size- 2x2x2 Max- 1 Description- Must receive 100% on all missions in all Gummi stages.
  6. K

The Little Mermaid Musical

Donald sing = SCARY!!! I found it to be alright, but it was annoying. It was a break from the storyline none-the-less so it was fine as a quirky side quest after battling lots of enemies.
  7. K

#14s' Demise

Like Nomura's gonna just tell people everything before the game is released, he's covering it up so we don't think it's Namine. We know of 14 nobodies. 13 were with the organisation at some stage, and we were told Namine was also in the organisation's hold during Roxas's time. We see her during...
  8. K

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

I just thought they were an interesting side-world to play, lol. It wasn't even compulsary to play through this world anyway. I actually liked them.
Back