• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Chasers and the Keyblade Master *Spoilers*

Now i bet that someone has already said this and if you have i am sorry and you guys can tell me that this has already been said. I just wanted to know that in the kh2 secret ending when the different words on the screen go by are they referring to the people. For example the three knights in...
  2. C

How long is xenosaga 2

I was reading a couple of reviews and they said that it is shorter than xenosaga 1 I just want to know if thats the case then how short is it? Thank you for your time on anyone who answers this. I just wanna know.
  3. C

Help in xenosage episode 1

Okay i really need help. There is this dude in this church. Its a boss. He is all red and he is made up of like shions and jr's memories. I cant beat this guy. I need help. I couldnt even beat him with 3 a.g.w.s. His name is tamien or something like that. So can someone please help me.
  4. C

School Romance

Chris walked through the school dorms halls after the day was over and just stared at all the kids talking and yelling and having a good time as if they were playing in the park. He had no problems though with that it was only the sight of all the couples in the school that made him not really...
  5. C

Naruto:The Path Of The Ninja

This is a naruto rp where you can be any character from naruto and also make up your own characters. You must know about and have watched the show or read the manga. Rules: 1.Romance Is Allowed(pg-13)Romance would be very good and make a good story if romance is in it. 2.You can use any jutsus...
  6. C

Dragons Reign

Okay this is an rp where people live on a planet where magic and everything like monsters and all that good stuff are everywhere. So the story is a man years ago opened the gates of the netherworld and let loose all the monsters and everything else you can think off. So the point is people are...
  7. C

Xenosaga

I was thinking to buying the first Xenosaga but i dont know if the game is good or not. Can someone who has played the game tell me if it is worth buying.
  8. C

Naruto Grand Rp

Okay this is a new naruto rp where u can be any character from the show and use any ninjitsu u know or make some up. They just cant be ninjitsus that give u like ultimate strength or immortality something unfair. Romance is allowed but put it at a pg-13 level. The story is that well u can go...
  9. C

Private School

Okay this is a romance rp about high school students in a private school in the summer.(There is still school in the summer if u want to go.) We live in dorms on campus and it is a pretty big place so u guys can make up ur imaginations about were u want to go and u can leave the school campus to...
  10. C

How to put music and videos on the psp

Can someone please tell me how to put them on cause i dont know how.
  11. C

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive And Beyond

This Fan fic takes place after com but during deep dive and after it as well. And any and whatever events take place and names and other things in this fic are not true but just a made up kh fic. Chapter 1:The Fierce Battle Rain poured down from the sky. A young man wearing black overcoat and...
  12. C

Spoiler:Tell me the ending of star ocean:TTEOT.

I have the game but i cant find my second disk. So someone please tell me the the ending to the game because i heard it was weird. This is a spoiler thread so dont look if u dont wanna know the ending. But can someone please tell me the ending.
Back