• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Marilyn Manson Halloween

well i love the movie nightmare before christmas and i went to my friends house yesterday and we came across this song, YouTube - Kingdom Hearts-This is Halloween-Marilyn Manson idk if its old like i said i came across it yesterday, but if you havnt heard it, then you will have another song in...
  2. O

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

i didnt to much care for it, becuz i use the drive forms to my advantage, like i would have critical health no magic, and 3 guages so i would turn valor to get all that back, then i would revert so i would be able to heal my self. but i couldnt do that in pride lands. heh could you imagine...
  3. O

Whos is who

well all that does make complete sence, but would you agree that axel would be the closest match as rikus nobody, i mean if he didnt die... idk the thought hit when i was playing last night, thats why i posted this go ahead and close the thread if you have the power to
  4. O

Whos is who

you see since sora was turned into a heartless and roxas was made, and since kairi's hearts was in sora at the time, making namine, then shouldnt there be a nobody of riku, i mean didnt he get turning into a heartless in CoM? i had the thought that Axel was riku's nobody, becuz in one point in...
  5. O

Weird Kingdom hearts song

you know when you play songs backwards and you get a subliminal message (sometimes)? check this out, i dont know if they did it on purpose but it kindof sounds like it YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - Sanctuary ~ Reverse this is the KH2 theme its a quiet song so you might need to turn your volume...
  6. O

Foo Fighters anyone?

check out this song i just got into it today, really good song YouTube - FOO FIGHTERS-THE PRETENDER i have no clue how old this song is so dont beat me up for posting an old song
  7. O

Elfen Lied

To anyone who has watched Elfen lied: Does it own? becuase in my book its the best anime out there (next to death note (so i've heard) and bleach) i have the link to watch elfen lied with full reliablility, subbed , and no mess ups i try to have this work but here it is BEWARE: Do NOT (i...
  8. O

Just one Question

i have done everything in the game i could possible do, i have beaten the ice titan, gotten the ultima blade beaten sepphy and also beaten everything in the olimpus collosium, gotten all the dalmations and beaten the game, and gotten the secret ending, but it still wont let me fight sora in any...
Back