• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Happy Birthday Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix!

I haven't imported, mainly cause I don't knw where to get a region free PS2. anyone know where I can get one?
  2. R

Anima vs. Zodiarc

Who would win? The most messed up summon in history Anime from FFX? or The all powerful Zodiarc from FFXII
  3. R

Vic Mignogna

Lols just lols on Vic. Any one ever met him?
  4. R

Savior in the Dark!

ALL TOGETHER NOW!!! yuke! kaze no gotoku makai no kenshi yo tsukimitsuro yoru ni konchiki ni nare o oshiki sugata no kodoku na senshi yo tamashii o kometa ikari no yaiba tataki tsuket jidai ni kagayake GARO!
  5. R

Whatever happened to...

Legacy of kain:soul Reaver That english version of FMA movie wrap party FF7 Before Crisis Mullets That New Hobit movie that Halo movie that Metroid Prime Movie hell, That legend of Zelda movie that FF7 remake
  6. R

Risembool Rangers or Miniskirt Rangers

any here? just wondering. Yeah does Scott Mcneil have a fan club?
  7. R

Dear God, anime fans suck!!!

Mainly cause they won't watch anything that looks "old". Wich of course means classics like Starblazers, Fist of The North Star, Urusei Yatsura, Metropolis, etc. will go unwatched. I mean, they think Bleach is the pinnacle of anime now. What about Black Lagoon? Well, no one knows it even though...
  8. R

Starblazers, Fist of the North Star, Ideon, anything before '95

Any anime before 1995. I'm looking for fans whove been here for a few good years and rremember good shows. People who'l watch Akira and Metropolis even though they look a little old. people who are wiling to see the AWESOMENESS of Fis of the North Star, see the Hilarity in Urusei Yatsura... WHO...
  9. R

The Old Schooler's

So, have you ever watched anime. No not like FMA or *shudder* Inuyasha. I mean good, old fashioned anime. Like Gunbuster, Space Runaway Ideon, Pheonix, Monster, Hakuto no Ken(Fist of the North Star), Macross, Patlabor, Saint Saiya, Dirty Pair, Astroboy, Barefoot Gen, and all those awesome shows...
  10. R

My Zune

I just got a 30GB black Zune. Rocks way harder than a PSP.
  11. R

Fist of the North Star

Best Anime Ever. don't give me this friggin "it looks old" crap. It's awesome. Watch it. Now.
  12. R

FF XII help

okay, I'm a pretty high level (can' remember 43 or 73, yeah big difference) and have alraedy passed the game. Now I'm just picking up odds and ends, prepping for Omega XIII and such. And there's 2 quests bugging me. the first is the hunt for the dragon thing near Bur-omnisece (I know, i cant...
  13. R

Chrono Key-A Radical Dream (Accepting Applications!!!)

Chrono Key-A Radical Dream (Let's get started!) When did this dream start... When did the cogs of fate begin to turn... It all seems so long ago, when we began... So long ago, yet like only yesterday... In the end, we followed our hearts... and together, we sought towards a...
  14. R

jo!

Hey, names RagnorokKing. RK for short. I'm new to t3h forums but I've been on other sites so I know my way around. kinda. anywho...howdy.
Back