• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mana

🍹I'm back🍹

Been years since I've been on here. A lot of the reason is because things have been rough. Second reason being I totally forgot I joined this back in 07. And from the looks of it I barely posted at all. What's up with that? lol Anyway hi again :3 I will try to be more active this time around...
  2. Mana

Windows 8, anyone?

Is anyone here using Windows 8 right now? Whether it be the RTM or the Release Preview? I have personally been on RP for about mmm...3 and a half months I think? gosh I can't remember how long. lol So ya what do you guys think of it? And do you plan on upgrading to it? Your thoughts and future...
  3. Mana

...New...

Yes, I'm new. I haven't joined a forum in a few weeks so bare with me. And my connection sucks and I can't promise I'll be active fully until I get my Dsl which I ordered yesterday. Which should arrive in about ten days. :toungesmile: Anyway I'm not new to forums but new to this one. But have...
Back