• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sora a MURDERER?

murder can be done for a good reason. But the reason is only seen as good in the murders head not others. Its all just opinion really.
  2. S

The significance of Xehanort meaning "no heart"

i dont think theres is much of a point either but there is defintatley something speical about Xehanort
  3. S

hmm perhaps sora was created not born using xehanort's heart and Ven's Soul and a body was created when they merged. About Xemnas. Wouldn't recover all of his lost memmories when he became a nobody? That means he would remember everything Xehanort forgot! Oh and i rememeber reading in a report...
  4. S

A whole new princess

she probaly isnt. Because as said before the younger princessess are alive at the time of the game and that has been confirmed because a young hercules will be in the game.
  5. S

omg! Ive got it! Sora has Xehanorts heart! And thats why Terra wants to fight him because he really is Xehanort!
  6. S

A whole new princess

We dont even know what role she plays yet and now we are saying she is already dead. lol.
  7. S

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

hmm.... Perhaps 2/3 of the new caracters are realted to Sora and kairi. And maybe Riku is realated to Xehanort! Silver hair lol.
  8. S

my thoughts exactly. Its not there heart that is strong that allows them to regain themselves but someone elses heart.
  9. S

a similar thing happened to sora a well, he knew he was himself still when he turend into a heartless.
  10. S

A whole new princess

nice theory. Thats makes the trio even more like Riku, Kairi and Sora then!
  11. S

New Enemy Sketch

that might make sense for them to be primitive heartless but ive got a feeling that it wont be set that many years before kh1.
  12. S

hey im new here. Hmmm whats all ways puzzled me is why Xehanort was able to keep his mind when he became a heartless and why was he wearing a brown cloak? Was there something terrible behind there thats he didnt want Riku and Sora to see? Also his heartless was created because ansem experimented...
Back