• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

Those are a few of mine. Also, with the Port Royal world, Sora Donald and Goofy looked so out of place! It looked like they were photoshopped in later! Also when Donald sung/sang (i don't know) for the first time it was torture. What is with his voice!?
  2. M

Mathematical 385/2 Days Theory

Gah! Just because there is a title with numbers in it does not mean there is a mathematical solution explanation for it. *Sigh* oh well I guess it can't be helped. The moment I told my friend about this game he started adding the number and relating them to things that made no sense whatsoever...
  3. M

Mathematical 385/2 Days Theory

Hmmmmm. Your theory doesn't seem to reveal anything. The 14th member could not have left at the same time as the 6 members because she is not introduced until the events of 358/2 Days (Pronounced three five eight days over two) and that game takes place after chain of memories. The Vexen and...
  4. M

sora/riku/roxas/axel

I have always pronounced it mar-look-sia with the x making a kind-of "ck" sound (no wonder the english language is he most confusing). I like yours better though. That is an interesting idea, but not likely.
  5. M

Terra and Aqua and Ven

The only real pictures are the screenshots released by the magazines that are covered at this site. Look on deviantart or something if you want a drawing of some kind.
  6. M

The D.S. (again)

I agree. Everyone (especially VAT and HadesDragon) keeps going back and forth with their point of views. That is not a bad thing but it is a little annoying that none of your evidence is realy good. You guys are hanging on a ledge trying to prove your points to each other. Btw, what does it...
  7. M

keyblade and other things i noticted about kh2

Your quote looks kind of weird without your quotes but whatever. Anyway I agree with you completley exept for the last thing. Roxas has two keyblades (Oblivion and Oathkeeper) because they represent his memories of Riku and Kairi. Also Riku, Sora, and Mickey are all the last keyblade masters...
  8. M

a responce to ar max cheats thread....

How do you make AR codes?
  9. M

Namine: Important or Not

Does it realy matter if Namine is important. I mean she is there and there is nothing we can do about it.
  10. M

Summary 4 those who havn't played plz

Just check wikipedia they have great summaries
  11. M

Of course it is not out yet. What I said was from a Nomura interview.
  12. M

Namine is also important in 358/2 days. I don't know why. But she is.
  13. M

Others?(spoilers?)

I agree. Also there were many keyblade weilders at the time so he could have seen others than just Terra, Ven, and Aqua.
  14. M

Keyblade Mix-up

Just because something is of darkness or from the dark realm does not mean that it has to be evil so mickey's alterior motive is not likely. Roxas had oblicion and oathkeeper because they represent Sora's memories of Riku and Kairi respectivley. An the keychain thing is all for the sake of...
  15. M

What's with all the KH2 hate?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Most people did not like Lair but I thought it was very fun to play and did not have too much of a problem with the controls. If you have a problem with KH2's story gameplay ect. then that is your problem. I personally am a big fan of the series and...
  16. M

Kiri's Heart Loophole

That is true but wouldn't that shell have become a nobody because though no heartless was made when her heart left her body and entered soras, a nobody should have been made then out of her body. Unless she has no soul that should have happened...
  17. M

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

That is awsome!Ii cant wait until BBS comes out in '08! -note:Ii never realy liked Luxord. His fight was annoying! He has no health bar!
  18. M

Mickey's Keyblade

Huh, my signiture does not display the image. I should fix that
  19. M

Mickey's Keyblade

Mickey found the keyblade in the realm of darkness so it represents darkness. It also says this in the kh1 ansem reports. Btw Riku's keyblade is a keyblade of twilight. Look at the design. It is a devil wing blade with an angel wing end.
  20. M

The answer to Aqua,Terra,Ven (I think)

Personally, I think that the most logical explanation is that Ven, Aqua, and Terra are chasers because they are chasing after the keyblade master Xeanort and his apprentice. Their master sent them on a mission because Xeanort's dissapearence represents a bad omen. As stated in a recent Nomura...
Back