• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

What was the point of Roxas being put in virtual Twilight Town?

Hey. Due to unfortunate events I haven't been online since January. So my KH knowledge has went down the drain due to the absence of lots of theories and questions on this wonderful board X3 X3 I can hardly remember the deal with Roxas anyway, well I can, but not the majority explained in COM...
  2. H

Ansem Reports

My friend asked me about Ansem Report 12, where Ansem says Right here's the thing, I always thought it was AtW that wrote every single report in the games except from this mystery report number 0? Could anyone tell me who wrote that? So if it was Ansem the Heartless that said How could...
  3. H

358/2 Days Footage

YouTube - First Footage - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days DS! Hey, forgive me if you have seen this before. I just found it on YouTube and thought it was quite cool :) [I searched the forums and i couldn't find any threads on this topic :/ ] Low quality but still, Tis better than nothing huh...
  4. H

☺♥♪~The Eliza Fan Club~♪♥☺

☺♥♪~The Eliza Fan Club~♪♥☺ Eliza is teh besht! ^^ Please join if you luvsh Eliza Eliza is so awesome , cool and her love for kh and amv's are WHOOSHING awesome :DD Well... I (H) Eliza So I join! Plz reply on what you think fo Eliza...Do yuh knoow her? YAY! Members: Heartless.Nobody...
  5. H

Was Zexion telling the truth?

I was just watching Chain Of memories (Riku's story) on YouTube. I just got a bit confused, So Zexion and Riku are on Destiny Islands. "This is...that night!" "The islands you grew up on were sundered, scattered...Many Hearts were lost to the darknesss... Because of what YOU did!" "N-No"...
  6. H

Roxas to look more like Sora in KH2FM?

I just noticed the other day that while I was watching KH2FM parts on youtube that Roxas' face looked different, more rounder and looked more like Sora's face and his hair is a bit lighter too. I just wanted to make sure this was the case : Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix - Roxas \/...
  7. H

Favourite Boss?

Heartless Bosses are cool but Org. 13 members are better in my opinion, what do you think?
  8. H

What is AP?

I have 71 AP on Sora, I keep getting AP boosts everywhere..But what is it? what is it used for? PLease tell me :blushing:
  9. H

Stuck in Space Paranoid

Hey I am stuck in Space paranoid, pretty sure this is the 2nd visit and I have been in every room I can get into but nothing happens except for heartless showing up. The only thing I can't do is get the space flyer thing ( sorry can't remember name) but I need that to fly something and I havent...
Back