• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sly Cooper fans, prepare to have a field day...

...Sly 3 has been CONFIRMED. Yes, CONFIRMED. Don't believe me? Click the link to see a scan that one of the members from the GameFaqs forums (or Sarthak) posted: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Jigganis/Image3.jpg Yes, this rocks for me! And it's supposed to come out this year as well, so...
  2. S

Enough!

I am getting so annoyed with certain people on here. Some of us (without listing names) keep posting threads on the KHII release date when it's been clearly stated that there IS NO CONFIRMED DATE. It even says on the main site. I'm not really asking for too much. Just stop posting release date...
  3. S

Ghost In The Shell

It's official. I've become a Ghost In The Shell addict. I've seen both of the movies and I've seen the first three volumes of the series GitS: Stand Alone Complex. I'm probably gonna watch the fourth volume I recently rented tomorrow, so--Sssshhhh-- don't give me spoilers beyond Volume 3! If...
  4. S

I've got a question concering...

...A Sly Cooper sequel. I just heard a rumor that a third Sly Cooper sequel has been confirmed in Disney Adventures (a magazine I don't get), but I wasn't sure if it could really be true. I mean seriously, the second game just came out a few months ago and I checked a few game sites and they...
Back