• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Anyone who knows about You're a Good Man Charlie Brown or any musical

s there anywhere I can find the Snoopy song instrumental? I would buy the song alone if i could find it alone without the entire album...any suggestions?
  2. O

English Subtitles

Just in case any of you were wondering if there was one or if you were just too lazy to search Youtube. Just want to post it here, since I lurked and saw that nobody had put it. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep TGS 2009 Trailer English Subbed HQ I know, not that big of a deal, just a...
  3. O

KH1 Credits

So I was testing out my ps2 after a long while of not playing it and I beat Xehanort's Heartless for like the thousandth time. Do the credits make anybody else emotional or is it just me? Just want to know lol
  4. O

KH: Coded

So I brought this up a few days ago and I've been thinking about it. Do you think when Coded is released here, that it will be out for iPhone? I was leaning towards no since the no buttons problem, but you never know they could do a kind of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass controls. What do you think?
  5. O

iPhone/iPod Touch way!

I use my 1st Gen iPod Touch alot and I really like going to KHI on it but I would like it so much better if they made a mobile KHI for iPhone/iPod Touch users. It just bothers me sometimes lol. What do you think about this tiny issue? Should they make it or not?
  6. O

Funny little idea

Just to have fun, who's heart do you think is floating when Sora is defeated, Kairi's or Sora's? Just something I thought about lol.
  7. O

Organization's Somebodies

So, do any of you think we might get a glimpse at some of the Organization's somebodies in BBS? I hope so, just to see what they look like atleast.
  8. O

I think i found a clue in KH2 for enemies on BBS

ok so i was playing KH2 and i noticed the part at the beginning of the game where roxas gets Namine's sketch book after she gets taken away by DiZ(Ansem the Wise) he goes to the little room where he must draw the last symbol on a drawing that looked like the one on namine's book to make the...
Back