• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Shouldn't kingdom hearts 2 be 3

i dont care what anyone said, Killermmat is right. Timeline: Kingdom Hearts First installment of the series Then Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Second installment of the series Finally (so far) Kingdom Hearts 2...
  2. B

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

thx i really apreciate it.
  3. B

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

i would like to e-mail them asap but what's the email adress? can someone tell me? i want KH2FM+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
  4. B

How Many Can You Take!

i would fight 6,000,000 neoshadows but since there are so many you could have every form and limit and your mp and drive guage would fill up faster. the song would be the black parade (i'm not emo).
  5. B

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

i still dont really know how to use 0 cards.
  6. B

sora+kairi or sora+riku

i would like peoples opinion about things like sora and riku loveing each other oposed to sora and kairi or things like roxas an axel which i have seen in posts. i am not going to put my own opinion in here (yet) but i just want to hear what other people think.
Back