• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

I never really figured out the importance of 0 cards until the battle with Hook.
  2. G

How did the Organization know what Namine's power was?

They made Castle Oblivion their new base. They already new of Castle Oblivion's memory-related abilities. When Namine was born in Castle Oblivion instead of Twilight Town, I assume Organization XIII (mostly Vexen and Zexion) put two and two together from that point. Sora was conveniently nearby...
  3. G

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

i nevr lurnd how 2 spel LOL
  4. G

Let's make up a story for Namine...

Just write fanfiction and leave room for relevant topics.
  5. G

Summary of Chain of Memories

If you really can't take the trouble to spend $30 on a GBASP, go to kh-vids.net and download the cutscenes. Unfortunately, they have not subbed Reverse/Rebirth yet, so you will have to find a detailed summary for Riku's half of the story.
  6. G

The NeoShadow Card?

Just use 7, 8, 9, and 0 cards. Focus on attacks cards, and have a convenient amount of Cloud and Cure cards. This worked for me the whole game.
  7. G

Zexion.

I want to see him fade before my eyes like the other 11 members before I accept his death.
  8. G

Let's make up a story for Namine...

We know what happened. She popped out of nowhere in Castle Oblivion and the Organization took her.
  9. G

Chain Of Memories on PS2

I'd just like to point out that judging from boss battles on Youtube, the combat seems to be a lot easier than on the GBA with the three-dimensional battlefields.
  10. G

Riku and Sora in Castle Oblivion?

Play the damn game. The opening for KH2 is about as specifically accurate as your brain.
  11. G

Bosses!

I had absolutely no problem with Riku Replica 4th battle. Hook, Marluxia (First Time), and the final battle with Ansem were the only ones that really gave me trouble.
Back