• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► I have two questions needing answers...

1. I'm not really up to date with KH news, so what's up about the 3 new KH games? (Like what are they called? I heard about a KH 582/3 or something...) 2. When are they coming out in the US? That's all really. :thumbup:
  2. A

Slap the person above you!

I loved the threads where you get to do something to the person above you, so I decided to do something stupid and silly >D IF YOU DUN'T LIKE IT GET OVER IT :angry:
  3. A

Let's make up a story for Namine...

...you know, since all we know is that she was kept from the world with Organization XIII. Why don't we make up a story BEFORE this all happened? Don't be mean if you think this is stupid. D:< I'm only trying to make things a little fun and interesting!
  4. A

Organization XIII Role-Play :D

Rules: 1.You can be any orgy XIII member, even your fanfic member :) But you must give me it's info with this: Name: *Element: Weapon: Appearance: Other info: (*your character may use different elements. Like my fanfic for example. Her whip can turn into any element desired, but only one...
Back