• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Problem with Ad-Hoc Hi there, I tried to search for a similar topic, but I couldn't find one. Well, my problem is that even though my friend and I are about 10 centimetres away from each other, we can't get a connection to each other. We, of course, made sure that we are in the same channel or...
  2. T

Hades

Get some blizzard cards. And use Blue Rhapsody enemy card to boost your blizzard attacks.
  3. T

Been thinking long time

I fixed it a little, to be more understandable.
  4. T

Whos is who

Riku doesn't have a nobody. He didn't turn into any heartless in CoM, but he was nearly possesed by Xehanort's Heartless.
  5. T

combo

It's called "Zantesuken". It's kinda hard to hit with that attack, but i also think that attack sucks. I mean it hardly does any damage. But to hit with it, you have to stay really close to your enemies.
  6. T

Ulitma Weapon...problem!?

Ultima Weapon had a decent ATK And MAG. Fenrir is the strongest ATK Keyblade, but has low MAG attribute and negative combo. Fatal Crest is the strongest MAG Keyblade, but low ATK. Ultima Weapon = 6 ATK, 4 MAG, MP Hastega (Very usefull!) Fenrir = 7 ATK, 1 MAG, Negative Combo (-_-) Fatal Crest = 3...
  7. T

The music on Deep Dive

Hello there! I am searching for the music, which was used on the Deep Dive secret ending. Does anyone know what it's called? Thanks for your help!
Back