• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

New RP site with a lot of cannons

We are looking for more members to join our site please give us some help we are still looking for a Sora so if you want to play as him in our roleplay go to this site ShiningkeyBlade - Home
  2. V

Roleplay forums

ShiningkeyBlade - Home this is where I am going to join, and play on, it is new, but it still looks like it is gonna be big, come see it with me! I like how it looks
  3. V

For those who like role play

I have seen a new Kingdom Hearts roleplay forum, it is called The Shining Keyblade, it has many cannon characters left. Then they are having a team tournament so I thought that you guys might want to know, anyway, here is the link I am gonna join later, so I thought I might have some people that...
  4. V

Roleplaying site for Kingdom Hearts based on a high school

I am now a new member of a cool KH site, it is pretty new, it is called KHHIGH, you post a story about who you character is, and you make a storyline such as your character ran into the forbidden woods trying to stay focused on escaping the school grounds, and then another person posts, saying...
  5. V

Video 2 review {what did you think}

I have no reason to like it, all they do is make fun of the game, why did they put it up, I really never did hear of Team Johnnycake, I guess this project is the only thing that they do for fun, well I give it a :thumbdown: what do you think: was it good, not as good as the first, or horrifying
  6. V

This is my opinion of the storyline

I have played Kingdom Hearts for years, but I think that this game goes before Kingdom Hearts, and goes a little into Chain of memories, I believe this because I think that you could be a new character who was a friend with Xehanorts heartless who could some how have a relation to the UEM and...
Back