• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

New RP site with a lot of cannons

We are looking for more members to join our site please give us some help we are still looking for a Sora so if you want to play as him in our roleplay go to this site ShiningkeyBlade - Home
  2. V

Roleplay forums

ShiningkeyBlade - Home this is where I am going to join, and play on, it is new, but it still looks like it is gonna be big, come see it with me! I like how it looks
  3. V

For those who like role play

I have seen a new Kingdom Hearts roleplay forum, it is called The Shining Keyblade, it has many cannon characters left. Then they are having a team tournament so I thought that you guys might want to know, anyway, here is the link I am gonna join later, so I thought I might have some people that...
  4. V

Roleplaying site for Kingdom Hearts based on a high school

I am now a new member of a cool KH site, it is pretty new, it is called KHHIGH, you post a story about who you character is, and you make a storyline such as your character ran into the forbidden woods trying to stay focused on escaping the school grounds, and then another person posts, saying...
  5. V

New better theory

Why not check out, "This is my opinion" on the KHINSIDER, front page it had no loopholes and even if it did, it would be hard to find out what they are, your topic gets an F if I were your teacher I wouldn't fail you, I would kill you.
  6. V

Video 2 review {what did you think}

I have no reason to like it, all they do is make fun of the game, why did they put it up, I really never did hear of Team Johnnycake, I guess this project is the only thing that they do for fun, well I give it a :thumbdown: what do you think: was it good, not as good as the first, or horrifying
  7. V

This is my opinion of the storyline

I have played Kingdom Hearts for years, but I think that this game goes before Kingdom Hearts, and goes a little into Chain of memories, I believe this because I think that you could be a new character who was a friend with Xehanorts heartless who could some how have a relation to the UEM and...
Back