• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Just a practice

This is like my first 'open challenge' thing on the site. Yeah, I've had a few battles with my friends before, but this is the first one I decided to start out myself. Anyway, I'd like a one vs. one with somebody. Normal rules would apply; non-continuum. Oh and, please be considerate about...
  2. L

Lamb and Cyberseraph

Yeah. I hope this time I posted on the right place. Anyway, thanks to Wolfy, I got to RP. This is not an open rp by the way, just me and Cyberseraph. That's that I guess. The template's below and just post yours ASAP. Hmm, you could start if you want to. Normal rules apply I guess: no godmod, no...
  3. L

Lamby vs Shadows Fall (not an open challenge)

This isn't and open challenge. I'm having a PC battle against Shadows Fall. Uhh I think normal rules here, non-continuum (or however u spell that word). Post the template any time ur ready. Yeah, no post time limit I guess - just try to post as often as possible. Well normal posting order. Wolfy...
Back