• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► Feeling worthless...

I'll check it out. Might be more helpful than you guys. j/k
  2. A

ffiii ds friend codes

I was wondering, but do I have to connect to the WiFi thing to find out my Friend Code?
  3. A

Huh? I don't even know what self pity is...
  4. A

I should cover my walls in video game posters. xD And now I'm sick of people treating me like a complete dumbas... Not saying names, but someone here upset me on YIM just then. Just because I don't understand something, doesn't make me stupid!
  5. A

I'll see what I can do. I don't even have posters. ><
  6. A

I have a stupid, lame and boring white room at home, but only 'cause we can't paint it. ><
  7. A

OMG I saw that toy I want! *tries to not get depressed 'cause I can't get it*
  8. A

Online stores

How do people use online stores? There's something I really want, but it's sold online. Is a credit card required? If so, no one in my family has one. I found this and want to get it: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KOT10158&mode=retail Also, how come all the prices are...
  9. A

Transformers on DS

I was wondering, but are the Transformers games on DS any good? Mum's getting me the Deceptions version, and I don't know what it's like. I haven't read any reviews for it, and I haven't even seen the movie! I need to know if it's any good, because I can't get a different game now. ><
  10. A

I'm feeling a lot better! And I'm getting a new game this week! :D
  11. A

Yep. I just have to find it first... Ohh, Doom 2! =D EDIT: Woot, I got 100 posts!
  12. A

Gives me a good idea... I'll go download Doom. :D
  13. A

Yeah... I'm actually making a signature for a forum I'm on right now, and it's taking my mind of this stuff!
  14. A

Go FK! xD Sure thing!
  15. A

Samus vs Master Cheif

Who would win in a fight out of Samus(Metroid) and Master Cheif(Halo)? I personally think Samus would, as she has some powerful weapons at her disposal. She could so kill Master Cheif with the Phazon Beam! And she could even get that infant Metroid to help. ^-^
  16. A

Help/Support ► Is it Real?

Yeah, ya definately gotta meet them in real life. I never got to meet my online boyfriends, but only because I couldn't travel, and neither could they. Sometimes online relationships are good for people who don't like being touched in real life, as I go all weird. You should also call them and...
  17. A

I'm afraid there are no psychiatrists here.
  18. A

It's $60 for Pokemon D/P, meaning mum won't get it for me. ><
  19. A

FM+? What's that? Oh, I want to get one of the new Pokemon games, but I never will. ><
  20. A

Um... I want to pass Kingdom Hearts II, is that counted?
Back