• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Riku IV Help?

wow i have never seen so many premiums befor lol i most i got premiums was 3, those were my elixers
  2. D

The NeoShadow Card?

isnt that Cards ability Drain or w/e ? it depletes all of the opponents HP slowly ?
  3. D

one winged angel

oh ive goten it b4, after u beat the game u need to talk to the moogles and buy the most expensive card pack for attack cards IF ur lucky u'll get it same goes for diamond dust and Ultima Wep it takes a while to get them since they r the rarest cards in the game AFTER Mega-Lixers lol
  4. D

Vexen II Glitch Help?

preniums r rly errr bad lol
  5. D

Zexion.

lol he gets abosrbed by RR but who knows wut happeneed to RR ?
  6. D

Zexion.

i got a link to the vid where it shows him err Dieing in Re:Com YouTube - RE: Chain Of Memories: Zexion's Death Scene its not subbed but ... oh well this is the A ur Q
  7. D

Secret Movie In The...?

ok ive been readingso many coments about the secret movie in Final mix where is it at ?! the past or the future ?....? ok....b4 u fight terra he said " your not the one i chose" ( Chose meaning hapened already )but IF the secret movie was in the past wut happened to all the keyblades ? and at...
Back