• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

BBS New Enemy Theory

hmm...well, in the final mix trailer, the elder mage split himself in two (nobody and heartless?)...maybe it's more along the lines of that. which would make a kinda two-for-one enemy... what if the hybrid isn't a hybrid at all, but the orginal "being" that comes from someone's removal of...
  2. P

BBS New Enemy Theory

um...no, that's not what i mean. a complete being would require a heart. following the conversation just might help your sarcasm make sense...how's that for a novel idea, pwn3d? *insert big, cheezy smile here*
  3. P

BBS New Enemy Theory

wait....what about some kinda heartless/nobody hybrid i know, that would just make a body without a heart, which is unstable, which leads to a heartless and a nobody, but what if they were forced together somehow. there has always been emphasis on how the heart isn't predictible...what stops...
  4. P

Ven question

oh, i get what you're saying. it's not important that roxas looks like ven, it's that sora's nobody looks like ven. get it everyone? it's like a math formula: sora=roxas=ven(at least in looks)...so...sora=ven. so what's the relationship between sora and ven? but honestly...i have no clue, so yeah
  5. P

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

YouTube - kingdom hearts - birth by sleep and 358/2 Days pics i found something pretty intresting. these are pics from birth by sleep and 358/2 days. watch the video at about 1:10 and look at ven's wrist. one of the main things i think about when i think of roxas is his rings and braclet. why...
  6. P

Thoughts About The Meaning Behind The Title '358/2 Days'

and besides, remember how long it took sora to kill a thousand heartless?
Back