• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Do these guys sound like a copy of Organization XIII

Nah...it's all bad-guy themed stuff. SE couldn't sew you, no matter how much they wanted.
  2. R

Castle oblivion & Twilight Town Manor????

At first, I thought that the mansion WAS castle oblivion but then I thought and beat CoM and figured what Xemnas-sama & Hades said.
  3. R

need help on how to defeat septhroth

Reflect and cure are your friends in this battle. Also have guard equiped and equip the ability that gets you back up if you are knocked in air.
  4. R

Demyx(2nd battle)(I feel hopeless)

Agreed with Deeman. Train, train, train and try to get a high level. It took me a couple tries but I did it.
  5. R

Ulitma Weapon...problem!?

I haven't got the Ultima Weapon but... :closedeyes: All I think you need to do is get all Orichulam + and the Ultima recipe... (In the basement of the Old Mansion as Sora.)
  6. R

Emblem Heartless

I think...no. But then again, I have no clue what "emblem heartless" are. HadesDragon is cool. He corrects theories to make us more educated on KH. Blades will clash, and heroes will rise and fall, but one thing will never die: Kingdom Hearts
Back