• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

which scenario are you playing as?

ven b/c he already is my favorite new character. that may seem kind of dumb to pick favorites before u even know the characters but i'm pretty confident i'll like him the best. sora and roxas were my 2 favorites so i doubt ven wouldn't be. then terra b/c he looks so freakin cool. and last aqua...
  2. L

Birth by Sleep Opening?

exactly b/c they didn't have a new theme song w/ COM. they just used Simple and Clean again. so they'd probably just do the same for BBS opening.
  3. L

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

that's true KeyBladeKing03 but some ppl just don't undertsand that. others are just going to point out that b/c u don't believe the characters are physically related, then u're not being creative. which is kind of silly if u ask me.
  4. L

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

avril lavigne as aqua? idk, i can't picture it. i mean, don't get me wrong, i love avril's voice but still trying to imagine her as aqua. i kind of imagined her w/ more of a higher pitched voice but i'm not very good at these things. :unsure: however zac efron as terra is a definite no for me...
  5. L

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

i agree w/ ragnarok_77 about everything. i don't think sora is blood-related to anybody in the game at all.in fact, i don't think we'll ever learn about sora's parents at all. they're just not that important in this game. not that i wouldn't like to know but i just doubt we'll ever find out...
Back