• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ?

Stigmas of America.

Provide a stigma of America and ask yourself or others why, answer someone else's or provide both. Don't answer generic answers like "its disgusting" "only cuz u liek it"or "wat". I'll start. Incest: Why is it unaceptable. Research has show that after the third generation the offspring tend to...
  2. ?

Last post wins!

I'm winning.
  3. ?

Bioshock (M)

Sites Offical Site BioShock Gamespot BioShock First Look - Exclusive First Impressions - PC News at GameSpot Bioshock Online Bioshock - Through the Looking Glass Cult of Rapture The Cult of Rapture: Home Wiki BioShock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Youtubes: Trailer YouTube - Bioshock...
  4. ?

Anyone know if sprites are hacked?

I really want to play as roxas through the game. I heard something about people studying the game's sprite handling. Anyone know if I can play as Roxas?
  5. ?

Hey

New here. Ask me anything if you want to know anything. How do I get a custom title and an avatar? Can it go to a large size of... lets say 200x200?
  6. ?

Science VS Faith...

Discuss. Is this true or not?
Back