• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

RPG site

If anyone wants to join its the site in my sig there aren't many members so acceptance is high but don't quit this site. It is not competition just promotion of another site. It is text based.
  2. T

Has anyone noticed?

Ok it is obvious that all of Organization 13 and Namine are powerfull but has anyone compared them to their originals Roxas is as strong as Sora and they both have special Qualities that give them the same power the keyblade Xenhort is in theory from what has been shown as stong as Xemnas and...
  3. T

Does anyone have any ARMax Codes for KH?

If you do and they are not from Codejunkies could you post them here or give me a site to go to OTHER than Codejunkies.
  4. T

Does anyone think that it is posible for an actual KH3 to be made?

If so what do you think it would be made. Just want to know.:)
  5. T

Does any one know if and how members close threads?

If members can could some one tell me how?
  6. T

Mysteries of Sora, Riku, and Kiari Theories

Sora, Riku, and Kiari all have had strange things happen to them or posible links to other characters. Like Sora and Roxas, Kiari and Naminae, and possibly Riku and Axel?. Disscuss them here:
  7. T

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

It beter come out here or i will be so mad!
Back