• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Should Necron be in future KH titles?

Necron first appereded in FF9 as the final boss as his goal was to bring all life back to nothing. As the title says, do you think Necron should be in future KH titles? If so then what role do think you it should be.
  2. F

Hidden Images

This might be nothing but there are some rocks in Pride Lands that shaped like Mickey's head. If he's going to take credit for this, then I'll laugth my head off!
  3. F

It's just a random idea

If something like this have already been brought up i'm sorry, but as the title says, this is just a random idea. In KH2FM you fight Terra, he stated something about that he didn't chose Sora as the next bearer for the Kingdom Key but in KH1, it was stated by Yuffie and Leon that the keyblade...
  4. F

Did Mickey own two Keyblades?

Thanks conqueror, that makes a whole lot of sense to me now,
  5. F

Did Mickey own two Keyblades?

Its shows Mickey having a keyblade in BBS but during the events of KH1 and KH2 it was stated that Mickey found his keyblade when he entered the realm of darkness which took place sometime in KH1. Which explains why Mickey ordered Donald and Goofy to find the person who has the key. BBS took...
  6. F

Xehenort is DS

What if DS is the new enemy and that it joined forces with MX to help him with his plans?
  7. F

Heartless in Birth By Sleep?

Well what if this new enemy was the cause of the existence of both heartless and nobodies after it was destroyed? Which would explain why this enemy haven't been in the first three games.
Back