• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Another Xion theory

wow that's a dumb theory none if it makes any sense what-so-ever . . .
  2. J

Where's the Armor

LMAO!!!!!!! nice that's totally original
  3. J

Fanfiction ► Star Wars plotting (madammina, Xziled and AntiSora92)

. . . That blows don't do that to Kingdom Hearts
  4. J

Timeless River

Not if your a genius. And its honestly not that complicated its from disney, so its easy.
  5. J

Opinion on Demyx

Dude I think he's totally gay................
  6. J

After you beat the game

Do all that before you fight ansem ................... Duh
  7. J

Ignoring the heart?

That is all speculation at this point Whings, so I wouldn't concern myself to much with that ..................
  8. J

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

Well maybe the Keychains bring out a special power of the keyblade, and maybe VAT's keyblades are the original keyblades that never had a keychain. And Sora can bring another keyblade into play with special powers from his clothes
  9. J

**Destiny islands is part of their destiny**

The reason y SKR went back to Destiny Islands, is cuz that was there world, even though Kairi came from HB/RG, but in her eyes and heart it was her true home so they all went back to it.
  10. J

what happend to roxas

Yeah even a noob would see that outcome easily, Roxas and Sora became whole again in the end when both merged to become 100 %.
  11. J

Heartless,Shadows and Nobodies Oh my!

Wow this is very easy . . . Darkside is a heartless from sora's heart, go back and start a new game cuz it clearly says "the closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes" . . . . . . In KH2 its stated that Sora used a corridor of darkness to get to Traverse town, don't ask me how...
  12. J

KH 358/2 theory

No . . . Because when Sora used that Keyblade in KH to free his heart and give Kairi's back to her, Roxas was born from the empty shell left behind, and Sora fell into darkness and became a heartless. And then Kairi found Sora as he was falling through the darkness, and calling to him, brought...
Back