• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Deven and Midnighter still admins....

Wow, I would've thought one of them would have just quit or something, jesus the forums been running for about 2 years.... Damn well now this whole forum is made of n00bies....... Sux. Oh well i just felt like making up something, just felt like it....:)
  2. K

How long has it been..a year now?

W00t, KHFFX is here in da house dawgs! Alright are any of the old members even on nowadays? Well forums grown alot since i've been gone...... Kinda sad seeing your baby grow up.......... Well i just felt like coming back to pwn some n00bs.. Oh and i finally got a scanner so you can see how sexy...
  3. K

The X-Files

Old, but boy do i love this series. Mystery, horror and romance....IN ONE. By the way, if anyone, ANYONE, flames my topic, god help me, i will rip you to shreds.
  4. K

Say hello to an old friend/enemy

Guess who it is! KH! Yea, KH! Back in black :D As intelligent as ever too, i decided to entertain myself and kids! Kidding, but yea, the KH is back, ready for some debates.........tommorow.
  5. K

Hahahhahah

Who is this? I doubt some of you even remember?
Back