• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Xion is not Kairis nobody

O_O I was having the exact same discussion in my thread last night. I only have one problem with Namine being born on DI, and that's the reason why Namine' has control over specifically Sora's memories and any memories concerning Sora. It was because Kairi's heart interfered with Sora's...
  2. R

The general consensus on Xion

And what I've been saying is that it doesn't make sense. Also the quote you posted is from an early description of the trailer. Seeing as the trailer is out and translated, and we don't see Roxas in that scene, that leads me to believe that he wasn't there. You should go wach it, it's on the...
  3. R

It's late, so no wall of text, lol, but I agree with most of your points Oji, including the ones about some parts being convoluted. I'll try to address the others in the morning. But, to be honest, if any of the theories posted on the site were true, Days would have a pretty boring story...
  4. R

In [KHI], the King searches for a keyblade in the realm of darkness, but when he meets Ansem the Wise, is the realm of light keyblade he has the one that Sora is currently using? Nomura: No, the King has the ability to use keyblades from both the Realm of Darkness and of Light. This is an...
  5. R

Ok. Back now. First, seeing as most theories in this case are speculation at best,due to lack of game, not having evidence =/= equal not possible, in most cases. Of course, there are going some theories that are so out there they're "unbelievable", but even then, to cite a theory as not...
  6. R

Ok, Reika, I just read your post. There's a lot of counterpoints I'd like to make now, but I have a migraine right now(damn sleep deprivation). I'll get back to you after I take some Excedrin.
  7. R

That was kinda the point of my first post; to point out the flaws in these statements. Basically, I've been seeing those statements a lot in the theory threads, and I had some problems with them. That's why the topic titled refers to "the general consensus on Xion", meaning what most people...
  8. R

Crap, that post was supposed to be followed by my theories, but I got sidetracked(my Mom came home). All of that was supposed to lead up to this. Anyway, here they are. The first one is less likely true, but I'll post it anyway. I think it's possible that Xion is Sora's nobody, or maybe...
  9. R

Let me first post what I believe the consensus on Xion at this point. This may not be true for all, but this is what I've seen posted in most of the theories I've read. 1. Xion is more than likely Kairi's (or Aqua's) nobody Why? Because she looks like Kairi(or Aqua), and nobodies look like...
  10. R

Why Kairi -can- have two Nobodies

:confused: Xion's from 358/2 Days, not BBS. Days takes place between KH and KHII.
  11. R

The Keyblade War

So you're saying Nomura lied? And I don't see how what you're saying is contradicting what I said. Moreso, it's proving my point. My point was that you can't just say there's symbolic meaning to something when there isn't any symbolism there. If that's what you meant earlier, I'm sorry but you...
  12. R

The Keyblade War

If you're assuming its canon, it's fine to speculate. I just want to point out that it's kinda hard to come up with a plausible idea, since there's just not enough information out there for it to be remotely true. That maybe different when the game comes out, but I think speculating now is...
  13. R

Wait..Will Mickey recognize Roxas?

I believe that was the first time Mickey met Riku after he had assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless. I honestly don't think Mickey had ANY contact with the Organization. Judging from Xion's reaction when she first met Riku, seemed like it was the first time she saw someone in a uniform...
  14. R

The Keyblade War

Have you watched the BBS trailers?
  15. R

The Keyblade War

I said that already! Read this. V
  16. R

The Keyblade War

^ this. Simply put, since that was a concept video, you can't assume everything that appeared there is relevant to the current game in development. In all likelihood, most of those ideas may have been scrapped, including the concept of a keyblade war. This can be implied from the BBS secret...
  17. R

sunset horizons and birth by sleep

Because at the end of the Sunset Horizons secret movie, Mickey pops up with the star seeker. Basically, he was taking the question literally.
  18. R

The Keyblade War

COM and KH2 were being developed around the same time. The story of BBS wasn't even a concept until well after KH2. They weren't even sure they would be working on another Kingdom Hearts after KH2 was finished because Nomura's next project was FF Versus XIII. But then they made FM+, and during...
  19. R

Wait..Will Mickey recognize Roxas?

Considering Mickey never met DiZ face to face until the end of KH2, and the fact that he was keeping his distance from the Organization, I doubt he saw Roxas at all.
  20. R

Artificial Nobodies and Riku's Body+Soul

While what they're saying is technically true(except the origin thing, Nomura already said the fairy tale was just a fairy tale), wiki's and wikia shouldn't be used as credible sources if they don't have sources of they're own. Even then, because wiki's and wikia can be edited by anyone, you...
Back