• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Looking to sell my Kingdom Hearts 2 standee.

I have the official standee from the second game and it stands 5 feet tall. If anyone would like to purchase or would like pictures please let me know.
  2. X

Where would xehanort be now?

I'm assuming after Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas, Xehanort(Terranort) was restored to his old self. Does anyone know how long after kh2, coded and Dream Drop last? Where you think Xehanort is at right now? Radient garden, or possibly home to Destiny island?
  3. X

What Song would you use for a level?

So if you had the important task of importing music in any level of a kingdom hearts game while you were playing, what would you use? if i had a choice i would use this for the Tarzan level. YouTube - Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
  4. X

sora's clothes

so what does everyone think sora's outfit is gonna look like this time around? something reminiscent to KH1 The same as KH2 Something of a mix between 1 and 2 or something completely new
  5. X

Coded (Episode 8)

ok for anyone following KH Coded, Apparently the final episode takes place in Castle Oblivion, and either Mickey or Data Sora is going to meet someone of importance. I read a few other peoples thoughts that they think its going to be Ven. If it is What do you think happens? is it going to clear...
  6. X

Vanitas

So what happens to him? He reconnect with ven after they fight? and does ven beat him i assume?
  7. X

Question about Xehanort (spoiler)

ok so since we now now that terra's body was taken over by MX how come it is that in KH2 Xehanort ( or MX in terras body) he has brown eyes and not the gold when he first takes over the body?
Back