• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xemik

Synthesis Help

Thanks a lot, both of you!
  2. Xemik

Synthesis Help

Could anyone give me a general overview of what you can synthesize endlessly without wasting materials for the important weapons such as Ultima and Save the King? For example, can I just continually synthesize Drive Recoveries and always be able to grind the materials again?
  3. Xemik

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

Maybe this isn't a direct follow up to the DDD scene, I was thinking it could possibly be showing us when the "sombodies" are waking up. Which would explain why Braig is Braig and not Xigbar, and why he says Xemnas is gone so "it has started"; aka MX becoming a whole person again. It would also...
  4. Xemik

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

Good idea, I never would've thought of that. Maybe KH3 will start out with a few hours of being Aqua, telling the story BBSv2 would've told, similar to the start of KH2 with Roxas. Of course it would be shorter than a standalone game but this way they wouldn't need to release it after KH3 and it...
  5. Xemik

Nintendo Direct Conference - April 21 2012!

I agree. I mean, come on, Disney's an American company. Where's the love?
  6. Xemik

Spinning Wheel Battle Music Preview

Thank you so much for doing Wheel Master! This one is my favorite out of the three. You rule!
  7. Xemik

Enchanted Dominion Battle Music Preview

That was amazing! You can't stop there, you've got to do wheel master. I just know it would own.
Back