• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

I'm Back :3

I never really said I was leaving, but, I'm back anyways. I missed rping so much, and now that I finally have time.. well.. I'm coming back! Feels good to be back after.. what? 6 months of no rping? Most of you probably don't remember me, seeing as there's so many new members... but I'm glad...
  2. T

Hearts Blood

Light drifted slowly into the dark room as the little girl opened the door. She walked inside the room with caution, shaking from fear. It wasn't normal for this room to be dark. Usually it was welcomining, and filled with sunlight. She opened her mouth to call into the unforgiving darkness...
  3. T

Multiverse: An A.J. and Tigerchat Production

In another universe, seperate from our own, eight warriors battled the darkness. Black figures of the shadows surrounded them from all sides and slashed out with their claws. These figures wanted to swallow them up, and drag their souls into the darkness where hope would never shine again. These...
  4. T

Attack of the Fairies

There's a group of fairies.. pretty fariries that live a.. well, semi-normal life.. but there's one catch. They all have serious mutations, problems, or are diagnosed with insanity. MWHAHAH.. Anywho, these fairires obviously don't get along well togther, and this is their life story.. ^_^...
  5. T

America's next top Model gone mad

I'm teaching my friend how to rp.. 0_0 So I'm experimenting. MWHAHHAHA! 0_0 ANYWAYS.. Once upon a time there was 12 girls... and 1 guy, and they all want to compete to be the best model on earth! OH YA! They r all pretti ( and or handsome) so they all want to see who is the best.. on earth...
  6. T

Sacred Forest

Prolouge: “Fifty years ago, when I was 12 years old, I played in that forest. It was lush and green, beautiful beyond belief. The spirits frolicked there and we made friends with the fairy’s who followed them. He was the same age as me, the boy who corrupted that forest. Naive as I was, I tried...
Back