• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

FMA Question

Okay...I've been debating whether or not I should look into FMA. So I needed to get a question out first....Is there anything in it that's unappropriate besides bad language or violence?
  2. Y

Name Analysis--shocking coincidence, no?

I understand that the majority of you know that Sora means sky and heavens and that Riku means land and shore. Also, I suppose that some of you know that a few of the meanings of Kairi are separation, disassociation, and estrangement. But did you know that when you combine Kairi and Riku to make...
  3. Y

Something interesting about Hollow Bastion's name

I don't know if anyone knew this, but I found out that bastion means refuge or stronghold. Combine that with hollow, which means empty or empty within, and you get empty refuge or refuge that is empty within. So, what do you guys think about this? I think that Hollow Bastion is very fitting...
Back