• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sonictails1189

Project Destati

So has anyone seen this yet? I couldn't find anyone discussing it.... destati.jp
  2. sonictails1189

TheSpeedGamers 72-hour Kingdom Hearts Marathon

Hey guys, got nothing better to do this weekend? You should head on over to thespeedgamers.com and check out their Kingdom Hearts marathon. They're playing each of the Kingdom Hearts games released in the US so far, including both versions of CoM, and KHII Final Mix as well. It's going for...
  3. sonictails1189

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

Re: 358/2 Days DSi Bundle The DSi is; the KH 358/2 Days DSi bundle most likely isn't.
  4. sonictails1189

Re: 358/2 Days DSi Bundle That's what I figured, but Nintendo has done quite a few bundles for there systems in the past, and several for the DS Lite as well. If they were to do one after the DSi has been out for a few months, this seems like as good a game as any to do it with. I won't get my...
  5. sonictails1189

358/2 Days DSi Bundle Kingdom Hearts 358/2 release date set (andriasang.com, 03.05.2009) This is the new DSi that will come bundled with 358/2 Days in Japan in May. Not sure if you guys have seen this but this is my first time so I thought I'd let you know! ------------ Unless it's been...
  6. sonictails1189

Re:CoM - We have a rating!

Re: CoM - We have a rating! Maybe they just decided that two or so uses of hell or damn wasn't enough to warrant it a Mild Language rating. <shrugs> Perhaps the ESRB has changed with the times (as unlikely as that seems)?
  7. sonictails1189

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. I really love Larxene's Japanese voice. I hope they don't ruin it. I may have imported FM+, but that won't stop me from getting this. =)
  8. sonictails1189

Hi, I just registered.

I'm just introducing myself to the forum-ers. I'll assume that people here get very annoyed at bad spelling and grammar. That's fine with me since I get quite annoyed myself. I probably won't post very often, but I'll likely read the forums almost everyday. Again, hi everyone. I hope you welcome...
Back