• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. yunami5

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 I'd really like this, and would actually like a lot more worlds where Sora,Donald, and Goofy get separated from each other similar to Deep Jungle in KH1.
  2. yunami5

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 When I say close to reality I mean our everyday life, and settings. I want to visit something unfamiliar, and a school isn't an unfamiliar setting. I want worlds that are unique and fun, and a school isn't one of those...
  3. yunami5

Stop trolling please, that's way too close to reality. So you're mostly just wanting Disney Jr. tv shows. -_- Stop trolling please, that's way to close to reality. It was weird in the cross over with Lilo and Stitch, and would be weird here, although it was the least weird out of the cross...
  4. yunami5

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 The only thing decent is the Amulet of Avalor which grants Sofia new powers or curses her based on what she does. The rest is too cute Only put that second pic cuz they share the same name
  5. yunami5

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 Why is this titled Sofia the First not confirmed? Why would they put a tv show from Disney Jr. into the game.
  6. yunami5

Dwarf Woodlands is the most underused world in the series

Yes, after the first game they just rushed us through watered down versions of the movies stories with no relevance to the plot of the game overall. In the first game the worlds each had their own original stories that were plot relevant, and they might reference to scenes from the movies.
  7. yunami5

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Since 358/2 is just clips in 1.5 That's orobably what there gonna do with one of the other 2, and rather have birth by sleep playable
  8. yunami5

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

I beat goddess of fate to i didn't get anything no trophy nothing
  9. yunami5

treasures missing

I'm missing these treasures if you know please list name and location here they are Twilight town number 3 Beast castle numbers 1 & 2 Agrabah numbers 4 & 8 land of dragons numbers 16 & 18 100 acre wood number 8 halloween town number 2 world that never was number 9 please help:unsure: I need...
  10. yunami5

locked doors

Have you noticed that every time you go to one of the the worlds there are always locked doors is it that the developers didn't make anything behind them for the keyblade can't open them 'or is something more to it are they going to delete these worlds and add new ones because wonderland had...
  11. yunami5

Getting forms

Valor You get it when you first go to Yin Sids and talk to the fairies Wisdom After you( I don't need to really put this if you don't have this pathetic,valor means you just got the game the tutorial takes about an hour but still.) Master When you meet up with king mickey again and are sent to...
  12. yunami5

I hate what they did to atlantica, sure we don't have to go along with the hard control of movement while fighting , but now it's just that dumb singing thing.
  13. yunami5

I've been taking on the list, and I know you need time to type but i need help getting the materials for I can't find the energy crystal and for some stupid reason i can't get past the 6th round in the goddess of fate tournement my health is not empty and i'm not timed so what's the problem is...
  14. yunami5

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

I've been fighting shamans and don't have any any energy crystals I only have 48 out of the 50 different materials os i'm confused
  15. yunami5

FAQ : Drive Forms

What's wrong with this picture( for the record I don't want to beat the game because Iknow it's just gonna show that stupid picture along with my stats, and then when I go back to play it's where I last saved, and my stats are weaker why can't it just continue?)
  16. yunami5

FAQ : Drive Forms

I've beaten Xigbar and Saix in that Sky scraper thing and I've been going into my drives for two days now and I still haven't gotten final form I know it's random but come on:angry:
Back