• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Playstation Online

Does anyone have battlefield 2 or call of duty 3 or any game they have for online tell me and we will come up with a game for use to play so reply or pm me thanks bye
  2. T

bored

someone give me a topic to talk about im just really bored
  3. T

Fanfiction ► The Angel Of Sacrific

Ok, so i have my story but i want you to read the first part to see if i have something here. So tell me what you think. A world of darkness shrouded in mystery, offers extreme power like no other. A world of light, for the good, righteous and justice. The decision was mine alone. My head...
  4. T

question

does anyone know if kh3 will be for ps2
  5. T

idk if this is weird but i had this dream

ok i just woke up from a dream. every person that was crazy for kingdom hearts was taken and put into the game with there own backround story. and there own mission in life wether it be light or dark. has anyone else had a dream or something like this tell me.
  6. T

Brand New Keyblade Just Made It

here is the link to go look at it click full view to see it better it is on the left side to zoom in. finding nemo themekeyblade by ~thebladeofwater on deviantART tell me what u think. and it has 2 keychains b/c i thought one keychain was not enough so i added two just to be different
  7. T

The Heartless???

Ok I Have A Question. They Call Them Heartless But When U Kill Them The Have Hearts That Go Into The Air. So They Have Hearts Im Just Really Confused. Can Someine Plz Explain It To Me
  8. T

the 3 keyblades of the trinite

i drew this picture of 3 keyblades. they are ment for ppl with the purest heart. on is fire one is thunder and one is water. i will have the pic up later put until then what do u think of the idea
  9. T

new game for kh trilogy

i came up with the idea that u create your own player custom looks and everything. and you go along with sora donld goofy and everyone else in a new storyboard. and u make your own powers and everything. wat do u think of my idea?
  10. T

my keyblade i made tell me what u think

he my keyblade i made is in my sighnature. it is the keyblade of lightning. i made it during school. tell me what u think of it later
  11. T

i think i have found something

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 - Secret Ending look go here and when u look one of the blades is soras. so im thinking the secret ending is the keyblade war but in the past
  12. T

what are rep points

im new so what are rep points
  13. T

i need an answer

i have been looking but on kh1 how do u get the ultamit keyblade
Back