• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

didn't realize it before...

I never really had this cross my mind before until now: We're gonna have a female as a playable character for the first time in KH history! Aqua will be the first one to be a playable female character! Oh, wait... now that I think about it a bit more, she might not be. If the Nintendo DS...
  2. S

what are they?

What do you guys think Terra, Ven, and Aqua are? Just wanted to post this topic specifically in one thread.
  3. S

Sora in Smash Bros. Brawl

I'm pretty sure this was discussed a kajillion times, but I'm too lazy to search for the thread talking about it. But, anyways, how would you guys feel if Sora ended up in SSBB? I've already thought of the different attacks for him in my mind. lol And, even though he wasn't created by...
  4. S

the Princesses of Heart

Ok, so we have two new worlds confirmed in BBS: Sleeping Beauty's world and Cinderella's world. And, since this story takes place before KH1, I'm thinking that this story will provide some info about how the whole Princesses of Heart thing started. I mean, there are two of the Princesses of...
  5. S

New symbol?

I looked at this pic... ...and I noticed the little heart/spear symbols; a gold one on Terra's belt and a silver one on Ven's shirt. Could this be a new symbol of a new existance, like the Heartless and Nobody's each had one??? I think it could be. What about you guys?
  6. S

Terra looks AWESOME!

I'm sorry, but for your girls out there, who thinks that Terra is so cute??? I can't wait to see that new outfit he was wearing, too! I don't know anything about this guy, and I'm loving him already! :wub:
  7. S

I had a feeling...

...that Egnimatic Soldier had to do with Riku. There's Ven (relation to Sora/Roxas) and there's Aqua (relation to Kairi). It would only seem reasonable that the ES would have a relation to Riku. Thoses three soldiers were a team, as are Sora, Kairi, and Riku. However, I still don't get how the...
Back