• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Which one are you excited for?

Hey guys, gun here. Been a while huh. Anywho which of the 3 sequals has got you most excited. Peraonally im excited for 358/2 days. :cool:
  2. G

The All New Game Thread

This a thread where we will talk about BBS, 358/2 days, and KHIII. We can talk about the story line in the up coming games and the platform for KHIII. Now I will let you start the forum and you can all be pissed with me about the fact that I will now have ever current gen system but the...
  3. G

PS3 compatability

I just got me a PS3:thumbsup: and i was wondering is kh1 and 2 compatiable with it and also is there swap magicc for PS3 or is it region free because i want kh2fm+.:confused:
  4. G

Drive do ya love it do ya hate it?

Hey Gun here, and I was wonderin who likes and dislikes drive form. I personnaly like drive form on my third time through i spent like 10 extra hours just upgrading my forms. I am also open to just random made up drives, so post away!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  5. G

Glitch or Clue?

In the roxas story on kh2 when sora's memories are put together. In the lab where it shows sora it looks like he is wearing his kh2 gear but he is wearing his gear from kh1. Was it aglitch in the game or a clue to sora new gear?:confused::confused:
  6. G

HELP

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE SECERET ENDING ON PROUD MODE PLEASE HELP!
  7. G

help (again!)

i know this is like my third time im a whiney assed bitch! but still help anyway how do the secert ending on proud mode? and by the on my forum somebody said i was a girl so justfor the record I AM A...
  8. G

i need help!

i need help level up drive forms. can you tell me how to level them up?:confused::confused:
  9. G

chasers

:confused: i think i have something about the word the "chasers" you know heartless chase hearts. maybe if kh3 is in the past "chasers" is an old word for heartless.
  10. G

import

i have been wonderen if you have an U.S. reigon ps2 do you need special stuff to the japan reigon kh2fm+?
Back