• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Sora's room

i sorta got this idea from kh2fm with the crown because it's like a trophy. Who thinks that sora should have his own room that u can put in trophies. say u randomly have 2 fight Riku and when u win u get Way To Dawn in a case, when you kill every member of organization XIII u get their coat on...
  2. K

Post your theories about the secret endings here.

ok i'll go first When i saw the kingdom hearts 2 secret ending i noticed that the armored guy that picked up a silver keyblade was holding oblivion so immediately i thought that this person was roxas so i then thought that i mustn't be that first one to noticed this so i searched and searched...
  3. K

Which Kingdom Hearts characters would you most like to see fighting eachother?

Mine would have to be Enigmatic Soldier vs Sephiroth
  4. K

Do you think it would be cool if you could synthesize weapons?

i think it would be cool. like if you had one of goofy's shields mix with a keyblade either the keyblade would have better def or the shield with better att.
Back